Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!

Here I am posting another entry tonight...but that's because I did another layout (Mojo #11). I decided to get some Halloween pics done because I recently bought the October 31st cartridge for my Cricut. The haunted house in the bottom left corner is one of the shapes I LOVE on it. There are a lot of great images that I am sure I will be able to use over the years. They have just the right amount of "creepy" for me.
.
The pictures are of my husband (kneeling) and his best friend who gave out the candies last year. The pumpkins in the window were done by both my husband and I and the hanging ghoul is one of many that we suspend from ropes outside so that they look like they are hovering in the air. Can you tell we like Halloween?!




No comments:

Post a Comment