Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back Once Again...

Well, it seems that I have been neglecting my blog, but I must admit that the pregnancy had me focusing on other things. In fact, I went through a period with very few layouts being done. They were replaced by Christmas cards (72 of them) and gifts that I was making for people this year. Now that all of that is done, I thought I should post what I made.

I had bought some great magnetic boards from www.scrapbooksteals.com and had a great time customizing them for different people. Here are some of the ones I made:
They were simple to make and just really fun to play around with. So much so that I made a few more using what became my "go to" paper choice for winter/Christmas this year (Bo Bunny's Snowfall collection):

Is it any wonder I love this line? I love the non-traditional color mix (then again I seem to love anything combined with brown). These papers don't require much work because they are soooooooo beautiful!

I also made some plaques for friends to display in their homes:

Again these are Bo Bunny papers and it was just a matter of finding some nice sentiments, cutting them up and adding some ribbon embellishments and then adding some sparkle (I used a paint that added a bit of gold glitter to a few spots on each plaque). I thought these sentiments were just beautiful and meant to be in the home of my friends.

Well, there you have it...some of my latest projects (there were others, but these were the ones I wanted to focus on). Hoping to be better about keeping this blog going as we have just entered a new year. Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment