Monday, January 10, 2011

My Husband


This week's Mojo on Scrapbook Steals made me think it was time to do a layout with a picture I took a few years ago of my husband just before we got married. It was a regular day and we were waiting for the bus to go home from work. I happened to have my camera in my purse, so I took it out and captured his profile. I just thought he looked HOT (but I may be biased). So, I also knew what kind of papers I wanted to get (if I could find them). Something about pirates, something about fantasy/sci-fi and something about computers and computer games. I found them all and was quite pleased with the overall look. The only thing that might have been a bit better: Darth Vader instead of Yoda, but I couldn't find a paper in the same style (only something huge and a bit too cheesy for me). I an quite happy with this layout (as was my husband - he commented on the Yoda thing until I explained why - then he was okay with it ~ lol).

1 comment: