Sunday, May 6, 2012

HAPPY NSD!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day everyone! Did you spend the day getting your scrap on? I certainly did! This was what my day consisted of: 

1) going to a friend's house to scrap with a group of friends from 10am to 10pm. I brought my 3 year-old from 10am-2pm. 

2) made crafts with said 3 year-old and just generally hung out with her while she loved spending time with "Mommy's friends". 

3) bringing my daughter home for her afternoon nap and took the time to feed the 4 month-old before heading back to the crop

4) got to get 5 layouts done and one birthday card within the last 8 hours (with dinner and a run to Tim Horton's in there)

All in all, a really fun day!

Here are the fruits of my labors:

 Turn Back Time Challenge (Layout #1)
 Turn Back Time Challenge (Layout #2)
 Sassy Spring Challenge
 Not challenge related
 Hope you all had a great NSD and that you were able to get some scrappy time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment