Saturday, July 27, 2013

Imagination Movers Mini Album

My daughter and I went to a concert last November (her first ever). We saw the Imagination Movers, 4 guys from one of her favorite TV shows on Disney Junior. I had found out that they were going to be playing in Brockville (a 2-hour drive from us), but thought it would totally be worth it. It was an amazing experience and one that I documented through pictures the entire concert. In June, I started working on an 8x8 mini album for her to keep in her room to look at whenever she'd like. Today I finished the last 10 pages! I am so excited that I have all the stories written down and that she will have a great souvenir of the very first concert she ever attended. The patterned papers with all the gears are "On the Go" by Bo Bunny. The colors matched everything perfectly and I painstakingly cut out lots of gears to use on each page to keep with the Movers' look:









No comments:

Post a Comment