Saturday, May 3, 2014

And I am Rock Star Rose!

I just finished the last layout of the Rose series! Woo hoo! Sketch #10 from Scrapbook Steals inspired this:
These are some pictures I took at an all-day crop a couple of months ago. I, unfortunately, did not partake in the crop, but stopped by with the girls to say hi to everyone. Alexis is my less social daughter, but she LOVES my friend, Karin. Here she was looking through Karin's supplies and just enjoying hanging around with her.

Being a Bo Bunny fan, I did the whole layout with just their papers and embellishments. I love how vibrant these colors are and am happy that there were some light spaces in the pictures to offset that. I really like how this turned out!

I also did a layout using Daisy #1:
I used papers from different lines (Crate Paper, America Crafts and MME). I used the flower garland sticker from Bo Bunny and then some Thickers (and stamping) for the title. These pictures male me smile because they are of my girls and their 2 cousins all piled in a box together. This is much more muted and subtle (not something I do often). I am really happy with how this turned out as well.

And the last thing I made tonight:
A birthday card for someone I know who has a sarcastic sense of humor. Again, I used Bo Bunny papers. The stamp is from the Dylusions line with Dyan Reavely. Love that saying! It makes me giggle.

So there you have it! Another productive Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment