Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pearl #3 and #4a

Well, here I am once again with some layouts done for the Midweek Mojos from Scrapbook Steals. I did Pearl #3 last week and this is what it looked like:


I used the floral paper and accents from the Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine line and the striped paper from October Afternoon 9 to 5 line. Perfect for pictures that are outdoors. You can't help but smile and be happy when you see these vibrant colors.

I did Pearl #4a tonight and actually kept a list of all the products I used:

Washi tape ~ Wood grain

And here is the result:


These are the little ones in my baby girl's play group. The first 3 were born within 2 weeks of each other and the last one was 2 months after them. We have pictures from a few months ago and it's amazing how much they have already changed (my Alexis is 7 months old). I LOVE this layout and will definitely use the sketch again. I can't help but smile when I see these cuties all in a row. I have to take a bit of credit for the pictures as it was my suggestion to have them lay down in that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment