Friday, August 17, 2012

Pearl #6 and on a roll...

I am on a roll with the weekly mojos at Scrapbook Steals. I have not missed one in this Pearl series and intend to keep riding this creative wave that has hit. I am so happy when I get pages done, especially when I really like the end result! This week was Pearl #6 and it was another fun sketch. Here is my interpretation:


The entire layout was done with one kit: the Alora line from Bo Bunny (I know, I know...do I ever NOT use Bo Bunny). I just love how the saturated colors went so well with this shot done outdoors. Plus, what is not to love about a kit I won for free online! (*wink, wink*)

And just because I hate to waste the back page of doublesided sheets:


Same kit and pictures from the same day (only the Thickers were not in the kit). I was very happy with both...they look so different and yet are just so right.

So here I find myself on my regular Friday when I head out to my LSS to crop and my mojo is already done. That means I either should find some other sketches or come up with my own designs (perish the thought ~ *dramatic sigh* ~ lol). Hopefully others are doing the same thing (well, other than my regular circle of scrappy friends who will be there with me...and also heading for ice cream when we hit our "break time"). Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment